On Epsy, we want you to build a clear profile of your medical device so you always have a source to find information about your medical device. So, what can you add on Epsy about your device?
- Medical device name (VNS, RNS, DBS, or ‘Other’)
- Current device implant date
- Whether your device is a re-implant (if so, you can add what date the previous device was implanted)
- Type of device model (e.g. a popular VNS device is the SenTiva model, M1000)
- Device serial number (this is specific to your exact device)
- Healthcare provider’s details
- Photos of your device’s cards