1. Head to the 'Timeline' tab in the Epsy App and find the seizure log you wish to add the video to
2. On the seizure details page, tap on 'Video attachment'
3. Allow permissions to access photos on the device
4. Select the video you wish to upload from your camera roll, and tap on update in Epsy. You can then 'finish logging' to add the video to the seizure log
5. The seizure will now your video attached. You can see this as the seizure log will now have a video icon. Go back at any time to this seizure log to access the video!
[Please note: When the video is added, it will be securely stored in the Epsy App, even if you remove the video from your camera roll.]